of Rotkäppchen-Mumm Sektkellereien GmbH
This website is operated by Rotkäppchen-Mumm Sektkellereien GmbH. In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when you use this website. Personal data is all data which can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
Your data will be collected, processed and used in accordance with the provisions of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz, TMG) and data protection law, in particular the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).By means of this data protection declaration we inform about the collection of personal data on and via our website from the data subject in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR.
1. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) If you use the website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not log on to, register, or provide us with any other information to use the website, we do not collect any personal data, apart from data which your browser sends to enable you to visit the website. The purpose of this data collection is to enable you to visit the website and to ensure that the website functions properly. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. This is:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transmitted
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition, when you use the website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive, are allocated to the browser used by you and through which certain information is sent to the body which places the cookie (in this case us). A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which the cookie originates, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, normally a unique randomly-generated number. Cookies cannot execute any programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. The purpose of the use is to make our website more user friendly and more effective. Some elements of our website require that the browser can be identified even after a page change.
- Transient cookies (temporary use) are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests by your browser can be assigned to the shared session. As a result, your computer can be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies (use for a limited time) are automatically deleted after a predetermined time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Cookies in connection with third-party services, as described below.
- Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plugin. These cookies store the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not wish Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on.
- Web beacons are electronic signs (also called “Clear GIFs” or “Web Bugs”) that allow us to count the number of users who have visited the website.
You can configure your browser settings as you wish and, e.g., refuse the acceptance of third-party or all cookies. Information on the management and deletion of cookies as well as corresponding instructions for common browsers are also available at www.meine-cookies.org. Please note, however, that you then may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(3) This information is stored separately from any data that may further be stored by us. In particular, the cookie data is not linked to your other data that may be transmitted.
2. Collection of personal data for personalised use
(1) In addition to the use of our website purely for information purposes, we also offer a range of services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service. When you have the option of providing additional voluntary information, this is identified accordingly. Only the personal data which is necessary for your use of the website and/or the performance of a contract concluded with us or which you provide yourself is collected, processed and used by us. This concerns in particular master data and user data which may possibly be transmitted via forms on our website:
- Name (consisting of salutation, title, first name, surname and gender)
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- User’s registration and login data
(2) Inventory data and user data are used by us as necessary in order to establish, provide the content of, amend or terminate a contractual relationship with you, in order to meet our contractual obligations, for login by the user on the website, and in order to contact you if you wish or if this is necessary within the scope of the contractual relationship or permitted by law.
The personal data will, with the exception of the data collected by the third-party providers stated below, be stored and processed within the European Union.
3. Erasure dates
Inventory data is deleted two years after the termination of the contractual relationship at the end of the calendar year, unless it needs to be stored for a longer period and this is permitted by law.
4. Anonymous statistical analysis of the user data
We have the right to create user profiles using a pseudonym for purposes of advertising, market research or to design the website to meet the needs of users, unless you object. In particular, we analyse the user data anonymously for statistical purposes in order to design the website to meet the needs of users. You can object to the use of your personal data by sending us a corresponding notification.
5. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computers and allow an analysis of the use of the website. The information produced by the cookie on your use of this website will be transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA. In the event of IP anonymisation being activated on this website, your IP address will however be shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other states signed up to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be shortened. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and perform further services related to the use of the website and internet for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser while using Google Analytics will not be combined with other data held by Google.
(3) You may prevent cookies from being stored with an appropriate setting in your browser software; we point out, however, that in this case you will not have full use of all of the functions on this website.